Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Technology

MY REASONS FOR GETTING UP EVERY MORNING (minus one fur baby)



Boy I sure am sick of this computer today, well actually it is not the computer it is the stinkin Internet connection, it says I am still connected, but it boots me off. It has been doing it all day. I would say that every half hour, It boots me, and I have not been able to do all I have wanted to do.


William woke up with a temp this morning and has been running one since. Brooke had a little of one, but it has not came back. Of course with evening here, that will probably change.


I thought it was going to snow today, because they were playing with their Weebles and Little People, so well together, most of the day. I guess it is because they are both feeling under the weather.


I am a little P.O.'d right now with my dear husband. He has called me so much today that It is driving me crazy and then this last phone call we got into an argument, because he keeps complaining about the same thing, but has not in the month past done anything to remedy the situation. I told him that he has said the same thing over and over again, and he still has not done it, so he told me to shut up and let him F****** finish what he was saying, then he hung up on me. He did call right back and apologized, but by then I already had an attitude and threw Brooke's new Precious Moment plastic cup in the sink, now I am even more pissed because I broke it. OH MEN !!!!!!!!!


He had the gull to say that he doesn't have an out, and he doesn't like that. WELL EXCUSE ME... I don't either. I need a break so very badly. Just even an hour would do me wonders. And when I say a break I mean from everyone, including the phone calls from Jack. Just me, me, me..............I would so love for my mom or even my sister to offer to take the kids for the day, but no they can't be bothered. I keep forgetting I am not my sister or brother, and my kids are not theirs. Hey, my mom can't even take an hour out of her day to go with us to Brooke's Head Start open house. But she sure went to Rachel's the other night................She can not watch my kids for 4 days so that I can go to Kentucky, but she can keep my brother's kids for the week..............Sometimes I think that I may as well be in another state, then maybe my kids would not be forgotten so much. Maybe then they would want to spend some time with them, alone...........


Well I just had a weird experience, I was just in the kitchen seeing what William was doing and the door bell went off, I was right there mind you, but no one was there. Needless to say I shut and Locked the door. I have the goose bumps now.
Ok I guess I have had the sign that it is time to get off here, because it has booted me again.....And in the mood I am in right now....it is not safe to be around this because I may just have to throw it.
Hope everyone has had a blessed day..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis,
I Love You!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO
Barbara