Boy here it is September already.......I never did get back to finishing my last post. So lets start with a little of what went on. Jack came home, with no forewarning, kids did not go to bed until after midnight, because daddy was home. Told him I would kick him in the A** if he ever did that again, to at least let me know he was coming home. At least I would have been prepared for the kids not to go to bed. I got the answer to the chair versus lawnmower question, he said he did not realize he was that close to it. Still can not quite picture how. The land lady (Marie) felt so bad she went out and bought the kids a new chair, today.
Now for the new news. Went to my friend Barbara's house yesterday, we spent the day with them at their new home, and had a very good time. She treated Brooke and I to hair cuts........I got all of mine chopped off. I use to wear it this way, many moons ago, and I just love it. No fuss, and so much nicer looking, than the pony tail I had to wear lately, since I could not do anything with the mess I had. I got Jack to take a picture this morning, before he left, And I remembered to put my Loves Many Cloths shirt on.

I have had quite a few compliments, my mom was so very happy to see it, she always liked my hair short. Jack loves it, he has only seen it short in pictures.........Brooke even likes it, good thing or it could have been HE**. I remember Barbara's daughter and how she would be when ever Barbara did something different. It was not a pretty site at times.
I am half way done with joining the fourth DVS afghan. It should have been done, and would have been, but.........you know how that goes.......So my goal is to finish it by tomorrow evening.
So as soon as I am done with this I am going to get busy, because tomorrow is also cleaning day.
Went to the store today, stocked up on everything, boy is it nice to have full (overflowing) cupboards and almost full freezer. Kroger's just so happened to have a very good sale, Thank God my mother went with me, because it would have been a challenge to push/pull 2 carts with 2 kids. Then she was generous enough to even help me carry all the bags up the zillion steps, I of course had to put them away by myself, but that was easy enough since both kids were sleeping.
Hmm I do not think the crocheting is going to happen anytime too soon, I am going to have to deal with two sleepy munchkins first.

Oh I just have to post one more Picture, It is of my Great Niece Breanna Danyelle. I have not received a picture of her since Christmas, But her mother posted a picture on HI5, so I confiscated it. Isn't she a doll. She will be 2 in February. I have not seen her since her 1st birthday in February, I do believe I need to get on the ball and take the hour trip and go see them. I really need to go to the cemetery also and put some flowers on Jack's parent's graves. I did not get there this year to plant any, and I am so ashamed of myself, I know his sister did, but that was something I did, even before his dad passed in 2004.
Well I sure hope everyone had a very enjoyable and relaxing Labor day.............
2 comments:
Love the new do wendy! Glad you had such a good shopping trip. I'm sure you enjoyed your time with Jack as well. Yep, that niece is prutty durned cute too!
Hey Wendy I sent off a box to you today with 18 squares so you better get "joining"!
Post a Comment