
Ok I am stumped and want to ask if anyone has an answer to this, How do you run over a plastic child's lawn chair with a riding lawnmower????????? I ask this because I came home from a day at my parents. to find that the land lords son mowed the grass, and some how, some way, he ran over the kids chair. I just can not picture how he managed to do so. Then try to explain it to a 3 1/2 yr old, that her chair is now going to go in the trash. Not a pretty site.

As I said I spent the day at my parents, I went over to can tomato's, and ended up waiting to leave because William fell asleep, then Brooke also slept, so by the time they woke up, it was almost dinner time. So we ended up staying for dinner.

I will go back tomorrow to get my tomato's, did not want to take the chance of carrying them home, while still warm. Also my brother is going to change the oil in my car.

I took some pictures on our walk yesterday. One is of a bees hive. What a surprise, I had just taken the picture of the white berries (don't know what they are) and looked away from the camera and there it was, just a little too close for my comfort, I scurried the kids away, with out hesitation. Also we got a picture of a frog in the giant mud puddle, along the trail. That was not fun, trying to get past it with out me or the kids falling in, and also making sure the pickers from the berry bushes did not get the kids. They did manage to get my bare arm, and I was stuck, I had to have Brooke help me get it off me, because I was still trying to hole the other branch back away from the kids.
I just got a surprise, Jack just came home. He didn't even say anything. I heard a truck and couldn't figure out what it was, then I look out and there he is backing in.
So I guess this is done. And I will post again tomorrow....
1 comment:
Welcome Home Jack!!! What a great surprise. Did you enjoy canning? I love the pictures from your walk. You find some of the most beautiful places AND......how DOES one run over a chair with a lawnmower?!? YIKES!
Post a Comment