Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, September 14, 2007

Good friday Morning

Well it is Friday.......Hmm don't work so it is not a big deal in this house. But it is the start to the weekend anyways, and PAYDAY......... Now for Payday. Not a very amazing one like it was suppose to be. So the tooth is on hold again.......What is to be done, Jack has to work, he will not be eligible for unemployment, seeing he is considered self employed, and every little bit of money is needed, but when you do not get paid unless the companies you are delivering for pays, then that is not a good thing. Sure he will get the money at some point, but what do we do until then???????? So again I sit here and ponder on life and what to do. I will give the land lord some money, that is a not an option it is a must. Brooke needs some pants, so I will go bargain shopping for a few pairs. Cats need food, so will buy that. William needs diapers and that is another must. Dad will have to wait for his money, again. Pay the phone and Internet and kids life insurance, and Jack take out his weekly living expenses, and again, it will be a tight week.


I was doing my usual morning routine of email and blogs, and was reading Sugar Bunny Boulevard, and was reminded that tomorrow is the big "seaming" day, for the afghans.......Boy how I wish I could be a part of that. But since it is in Kansas, that is not a possibility. I will have to be satisfied with her post on the event and pictures.


Brooke is after me to get her "outside" clothes for her. She informed me "it is a nice day today" and wants to go outside. So I guess we will be going outside very shortly. She is right it is a beautiful day and I am so very glad to have the cooler weather.


I started the 5th DVS afghan last night. Brooke helped me lay the squares out and decided what was going where. So I will label this afghan as "Brooke". She even helped pick the color for the joining. It will be joined in Dark Blue, that was given to me by Kathleen in Maryland.


I also need to finish the scarf I started, it will be sent to Dana, for the victims of the Floods in Minnesota. That is a portable project, so I will work on it here and there.


I should go get the kids dressed, and myself, and see what the day brings for us today.


Have a blessed and joyful day..............