Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Better day today

Today started out early, but was a pretty good day. Brooke got to meet her teachers, and we will be going to an open house on Monday. William even gets to go and they are going to have Ice Cream.

I do not look as much like a lopsided chipmunk today, there is still swelling, but not so bad. I also feel a little better, except that the combo of meds I am on are making me sick to my stomach.

I tried getting a referral to a cheap dentist, but after 3 messages no one has returned my call. So I have decided that I would just make some of my own phone calls, because even though I know they will not pull it as long as it is infected, I have to see what they can do and how much it will cost me. The doctor put me on Prednisone (steroids) I have been on those things so much this past year. I hate them, they keep me up and make me so very thirsty. Plus I get the munchies. So I went out to the store and bought some stuff to make chocolate chip cookies, brownies and even some peanut butter chips to add to the brownies.....Hmm they would even be good mixed with the choc. chips.

I posted a picture of 3 cuddles I made. The 2 smaller ones are wool and the bigger one is Aunt Lydia's rayon/cotton rug yarn. I still have not made one for my cats, Even though they love to lay on the stuff I am making. Sometimes I could just shoot them. I told them it was bad enough (when my hair was longer) that I added a bit of myself to my work, at times, but I did not need any of theirs too.



Poor Brooke has a stuffy nose.......She is driving me crazy with the snuffing, instead of trying to blow it. I gave her a vapor bath, so I hope that helps.

Jack is on his way to Arizona. He dropped a load off in Laredo TX, He said when they went to pick up the load to go to Arizona, that he got to see The Alamo, doing 25 down the road.

Well I guess I need to go shoot a little girl, because she just woke up her brother. Hopefully I can get him back to sleep. Otherwise I will have a crabby butt, and that will make me a crabby butt.

I have just 4 more squares to join and the 4th DVS afghan will be done. I received a box of 18, today, along with a cute bunny and bear. I had to hide those on the kids before they saw them. So I have enough squares for 2 more afghans. Boy I better get my mom on the ball with the baby blanket, so she can join one for me.

Well I did get to soak in the tub, before she woke him up, and then she took hers, now I will have to give him one in the morning, because I sure am not doing it tonight.



I just love all the cool tins they are coming out with for breath mints and gum. I remember my grandmother having them around the house with various things in them. Pins, Needles, Buttons, etc. I did have an Altoids tin I kept all my needles in for the longest, but it got a little smashed in our move, so now they are in a plastic container. This York tin is cute, but I do not think it would work. But I am going to give it a try. I got to eat one of the Mmm good mints in it, the kids ate the rest and William threw a fit when they were all gone.

Well this is getting too difficult to do with one in my lap fussing and the other trying to get in my lap. So I guess I will let you all go for now. Hopefully I get some time to post again tomorrow..
Have a blessed night................and a Wonderful day.

No comments: