Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, August 30, 2007

So many Tears

My heart is just so full of grief for a little girl I only know through a website and words from a friend. I have just heard that Summer Curry has only weeks left. I am just so tore up and have cried so much. I have prayed to God that her and her family feel his comforting embrace and that her guardian angel holds her close during this journey that no child should face. The parents have chose to tell her what the news is and they have asked for no phone calls or visits.

In my Hugs and Stitches group we made Summer an afghan, and since she has received it she has not let go of it. It is HUGS from so many caring people. We plan to make more for the cancer patients in Macon, Georgia.

If anyone would like to read about Summer you can do so at
http://caringbridge.org/visit/summercurry

My heart is just so torn apart at the moment, Believe me the grumpiness has left to be replaced with such sadness. I have made sure to hold my angels extra close today, and to check on my soul mate (Jack) It all makes you realize that life is short and to cherish every moment of every day you have with the ones you love.

I really need to call Barbara, but today is moving day, and I know she is probably quite busy. But I need to check in on her, and I will not wait, even if it is just a quick Hello.........

The kids and I are on our way out the door to go to the park......They have no idea what Momma has planned, just that we are going bye bye........They will be so surprised.

Hug the ones you love..........And cherish them for who and what they are............

No comments: