
I sure have been bad, it has been 3 days since I posted. It has been a crazy week. The kids have not have much outside time, due to rain (thank you God), Heat, and more rain (yes)

So they have not been able to burn off much energy, except to drive momma crazy. By the time bedtime rolled around, I was trying to crochet and clean up the mess of the day. Today we did get to spend some time outside, so they burned off energy and have crashed for the night.

I thought I would have finished my friends afghan, in fact it should have been finished today, but seeing we got to go outside, it is sitting waiting for me to get back to it. I'm hoping to get it done before I crash for the night, that way I can take it to her, completed. The kids and I are going to take the hour drive to her house in the morning and stay until Sunday, sometime. She is getting ready to move, so I figure I can help get some packing done, and get away. Nipper ( the doggie) will keep the kids occupied. I plan on taking some crocheting to do also. I am still behind. 

Took a little walk with the kids, we did not get too far, because there was a giant water puddle, and we could not get around it. So instead of going up the path, we turned around and they played in the yard.

Got some really good pictures, of the Thistle in bloom, more grapes, Tomato's, kids and I took a picture of the stairs I have to climb to get to our apartment. The camera was not acting up today, so they turned out good.



2 comments:
Hey young lady....so it is the steps that keep you so young and agile......Hugs Diane
LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE 2 KIDS TOGETHER! I'd want to frame that one. Wendy, you are a very gifted photographer. One of my fav things to do is take nature pics. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Suz
Post a Comment