Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good day..........BAD night........

Hello all, I didn't think I was going to be able to post today. It has been one of those nights.
Our day was really good, we did some shopping, Got Brooke a US map so that we can mark and track where daddy is. Bought both kids much needed shoes, poor Williams toes were being scrunched and Brooke was down to only sandals. I got lucky got both pairs for $7.50 each. Gotta love Wal Mart. I was a little bad, just a little, I bought me a pair of #8 circular needles, I want to see how I like working with them. They were under $5. Brooke had one of her little Crying bouts, because I wouldn't (and couldn't) buy her a $25 Dora book with play phone. I just proceeded to buckle her in the cart and checked out (U-scan) I know I was getting looks, but oh well. We got out to the car and a lady walked by and gave me this terrible look, I said to Brooke (who was still crying) "look Brooke everyone is looking at you and I DIDN'T do anything to you but not buy what you wanted, so if they want to look then let them" I was not quiet about it either, I wanted to make sure she heard me, and by the way she looked down, I think she did.

That was the only episode, Until this evening. That started when Jack called at 8:30 to talk to Brooke and tell them both good night. Brooke didn't want to go to bed, she wanted to go outside.
So again she started with the crying, she did that for awhile, then she decided she would beat up on William. Then she was good for a few. Then William started with his I'm tired cry. But the little stinker would not go to sleep. "why should I, sissy isn't" is what impression I got from him.

At one point they were both crying and I wanted to scream, I walked outside and took a couple of breaths, came back in, locked everything up, got both kids and put them in my bed, told them it was time to go to bed and that was all there was to it, no more playing, fighting, or crying. Ha Ha... they both gave another few good cries, before they went out. It was 12:10 a.m. when they finally were out. I am just leaving them in my bed, I'm not about to take the chance of them waking up. Brooke is sleeping with her head at the foot of the bed on the same side William is on.

Took some pictures, Brooke said we had to for daddy. William fell asleep in my lap as I was on the computer, earlier, "Where did my baby go" he use to fit so well in my lap like this, now his legs hang over. Brooke is eating her brothers sucker, she already finished hers. Patches posed, but Bubba wouldn't stay still so he didn't get his picture taken. We emailed the pics to daddy and when he got off for the day he got them. That is my plans, to take pictures at least every few days and email them to him.


In the past few days I have received 2 very generous donations of yarn, I took some pictures of some from each batch. I should be set with it for awhile. And someone is going to send me some more cotton, thank God, because it is almost all gone. I am so blessed to have met such caring and giving individuals. I can not thank them enough for all they have done for me, so that I have the material to make and give. I have been trying to think of something special I can do or make, for all that has helped me. I would have sent everyone some raspberry preserves, but since it is freezer preserves that would not work. So I am still thinking and I am sure something will come up.

I guess I should finish the squares I was making, and I think it will be nitey nite for me, before 3.

Hope everyone had a blessed and enjoyable day.............

No comments: