Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, September 6, 2010

Tomorrow school starts

Well had to get up earlier than I wanted to today. That is because school starts tomorrow. We will have to get up at 6, not the 7:30 of today. Brooke will be on the bus and on her way to school at 7:20 am and in school at 8, tomorrow. I really hate the new school schedule. Elementary starting an hour earlier and getting out an hour earlier. William starts school on the 13th and will be going from 12:00 noon to 3 :30. I am not sure if he will be riding the bus to school, that depends on how long they say he will be on the bus, last year they said he would be on the bus for 1 hour 5 minutes, WAY too long for a 4 year old. YET his ride home would have only took 25 minutes, just like this year...Can not figure out the difference in times. DHS rules and regulations say that a preschool age child is not to be on the bus for over 60 consecutive minutes. BUT I guess the school system thinks they are exempt ....NOT.....
I start my Fall classes on Wednesday night. I go from 6 to 9 pm on Wednesday and Thursday. It is my last 2 classes and then all I have left to do is my Field Work which is like student teaching. I will have to take one more class, so that I can get my Financial Aid. I think I will take First Aid/CPR. That will be a class that will come in handy when I land a job.

We are going for dinner at our Nieces house today. We moved her in on Saturday, helped her finish things up yesterday and now she wants to have us over for dinner in her new home....It will not be a cook out, cause she has not bought a grill yet, but it will be nice anyways. We are going to do something with some chicken breast and whatever else we can come up with.

Fall is definitely in the air. It has gotten cooler, which is a blessing I was getting tired of the heat and humidity. The leaves are starting to change and some are even falling. That is due to the lack of rain and the heat....

Well I guess I will post this and get my butt in gear, need to clean up our mess in the basement (dungeon as Jack calls it) Cause I am not going to want to do much this week with having to get up so dang early. ( I have not been going to bed til well after midnight and not getting up til about 9)

Hope everyone has a safe Labor Day.............

1 comment:

Linda in FL said...

Ohh, Yaaayyy! I am so glad to see you posting again! Loved the pictures and the catch up! Your site looks wonderful too! I've missed your updates on the crocheting too. You always inspire me with your ideas!