Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sorry I have been absent

I am sorry I have been absent again. I am still recovering from the bronchitis and dealing with the effects of the antibiotics. The tummy problem is not as bad, but even with eating when I take them, they do a number on me and make me very nauseous. They also make me so tired that I just want to stay in bed all day, but that is not possible. I have been working on stocking my Etsy shop. I just put 2 new kitchen sets on, and last night, added a set of 4 baby washcloths.
I am also working on a knitted scarf made with Patons Nuance which is a mohair blend and it is soooo soft and pretty and has gold thread running through it. I have put the kids afghans on hold yet again, I need to bring some money into the house and until I hear some news on some other help, that Etsy shop is one way to do it. I also need to get back to my paid blog posts.

Brooke goes back to school tomorrow and Jack has to have a blood draw before noon. So that will be my morning. Tuesday William goes back to speech and then in the afternoon we have a WIC appointment for recertification. Wednesday Jack sees the surgeon, and that is in Flint, so Brooke will not be going to school, since it is at least a 45 minute drive and we have to be there by 9 a.m. and guess what? They are calling for snow....Figures...seems like every time I have to go to Flint, especially if it concerns something with Jack, the weather is not very nice, which means the roads are not very nice......

I need to get the kids in the bathtub. I really do not feel like it, but it has to be done. Oh yea, I am really sore also, my mom called me yesterday and asked if I could come over and help her do something, so I loaded up the kids and went over....FOOL...did not ask what, and of course it would not have mattered anyways, I would have went, but the help consisted of helping her move her solid oak china cabinet and roll top desk.....I think we both regret not waiting for some man power...BUT we did get them moved...(with a lot of grunting and groaning)

SO I will get off here and go get the bath water going, they will not be far behind, once they realize that the water is on, William will come running while trying to strip his clothes off, and Brooke will be asking Jack to help her get her shirt over her head.

Hope everyone is warm, dry and safe...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your getting all your bad out of the way in Jan. So the rest of the year should be much better. Love your sets. And hope you all start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh the dreaded Bactrim. Jelly Bean has been on it a couple of times and it makes her very sick to her stomach. Good luck. I do hope you get to feeling well soon!!

And a very late Happy New Year to you!

{{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

I think everyone completely understands. And, I think everyone has been slack over the holidays. I know I have.

Aunt Kathy said...

Thinking of you today