Kids across the street with their snow shovels...........
The dogs area and the kids toys...........
Almost done...........
Where he is standing in this one is where I had shoveled to yesterday morning........It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to that point with the shovel and just minutes for him with the power blower...I figured I actually have a few minutes (even though I need to be crocheting) that I would check in.........
We are all doing well....Jack is recovering nicely...the nurse was here yesterday, and all vitals and incisions (LOTS OF THEM) are great....we are so amazed at his incisions, since they are "glued" so he will not have the classic "zipper" effects...he is very pleased also with the fact that they no longer cut the whole leg, instead only a start and end point, so he has just a couple of them on one leg and one on the other, from the first day, before they cancelled his surgery.
My dad came over this morning with his power snow blower, and did the drive way for me....Even where I had shoveled, yesterday, was VERY deep today.............they are calling for more snow tonight, I sure hope it is not much...I bought a spark plug for our snow blower, and hope I can get it in, and that is the problem....I hate to think that my 64 yr old father has to do his driveway then mine....
We got a car FULL of groceries from the Local Bank that adopted our family for Christmas, and also presents for the kids, mostly clothes which is a blessing and then they gave Jack and myself WalMart gift cards, so I bought myself 2 pairs of sweat pants and Jack bought himself a pair of tennis shoes........THEN we bought both kids new shoes, they have already outgrown their others, cat food, dog food, Motrin, female necessities and shampoo...
My mom gave Jack and myself and early Christmas present by paying to have our Internet turned back on....so It is good to go til the end of January, and hopefully I make some sales on Etsy so I can keep it paid...I need to get busy and stock it...
I have Brooke's afghan done, (no picture yet) and now need to do Williams...I pray I get it done by Wednesday night.....It has been such a struggle to get anything done, and Tuesday is going to be a BUSY day, Jack has 2 doctors appointments...
I have a sink full of dishes and laundry that needs to be folded and put away...the living room is upside down......I just can not seem to keep up with everything with the yucky snow falling every so many days....I forget that my body is not that young anymore, that is until I do all that shoveling and can not move very well the next day...Boy do I hurt today.....By the time 9p.m. comes around I am more than ready to go to bed, so I have not been doing my nightly crafting or computer time....
We are going to my parents tomorrow, we are having Christmas with my brother and his kids....We will go back on Christmas day for dinner...Usually Christmas Eve is spent at Jack's sister's but not this year, they are calling for COLD and SNOW and Jack said that he is not going to go there (1 hour away) and take the chance of getting hurt from the snow, especially with the kids, and definitely he does not need to be out on the nasty roads with the crazy drivers....
I took pictures of Williams cake and birthday celebration on Thursday, and I am so upset that not a one turned out....not even one of at least his cake. It was a Motorcycle cake...he BEGGED for it....
I put a couple of pictures of my dad doing our driveway...and all the snow....I would have never been able to shovel it all, it would have taken me days....
Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful evening...
We are all doing well....Jack is recovering nicely...the nurse was here yesterday, and all vitals and incisions (LOTS OF THEM) are great....we are so amazed at his incisions, since they are "glued" so he will not have the classic "zipper" effects...he is very pleased also with the fact that they no longer cut the whole leg, instead only a start and end point, so he has just a couple of them on one leg and one on the other, from the first day, before they cancelled his surgery.
My dad came over this morning with his power snow blower, and did the drive way for me....Even where I had shoveled, yesterday, was VERY deep today.............they are calling for more snow tonight, I sure hope it is not much...I bought a spark plug for our snow blower, and hope I can get it in, and that is the problem....I hate to think that my 64 yr old father has to do his driveway then mine....
We got a car FULL of groceries from the Local Bank that adopted our family for Christmas, and also presents for the kids, mostly clothes which is a blessing and then they gave Jack and myself WalMart gift cards, so I bought myself 2 pairs of sweat pants and Jack bought himself a pair of tennis shoes........THEN we bought both kids new shoes, they have already outgrown their others, cat food, dog food, Motrin, female necessities and shampoo...
My mom gave Jack and myself and early Christmas present by paying to have our Internet turned back on....so It is good to go til the end of January, and hopefully I make some sales on Etsy so I can keep it paid...I need to get busy and stock it...
I have Brooke's afghan done, (no picture yet) and now need to do Williams...I pray I get it done by Wednesday night.....It has been such a struggle to get anything done, and Tuesday is going to be a BUSY day, Jack has 2 doctors appointments...
I have a sink full of dishes and laundry that needs to be folded and put away...the living room is upside down......I just can not seem to keep up with everything with the yucky snow falling every so many days....I forget that my body is not that young anymore, that is until I do all that shoveling and can not move very well the next day...Boy do I hurt today.....By the time 9p.m. comes around I am more than ready to go to bed, so I have not been doing my nightly crafting or computer time....
We are going to my parents tomorrow, we are having Christmas with my brother and his kids....We will go back on Christmas day for dinner...Usually Christmas Eve is spent at Jack's sister's but not this year, they are calling for COLD and SNOW and Jack said that he is not going to go there (1 hour away) and take the chance of getting hurt from the snow, especially with the kids, and definitely he does not need to be out on the nasty roads with the crazy drivers....
I took pictures of Williams cake and birthday celebration on Thursday, and I am so upset that not a one turned out....not even one of at least his cake. It was a Motorcycle cake...he BEGGED for it....
I put a couple of pictures of my dad doing our driveway...and all the snow....I would have never been able to shovel it all, it would have taken me days....
Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful evening...
3 comments:
Wendy, - your blog today is one BIG answer to prayer. Merry Christmas, darlin'!!!!!!
I agree with Shelly.
Isn't that glue cool, that's what they sealed me up with too. Just remember as it heals and dries up DO NOT PULL IT OFF, wait for it to fall on it's own, lol. Trust me.
We have the same snow as you, crazy huh?
So glad you got your Internet back... now to get those sales.
Well, it seems like things are really looking up for you. I am so glad to hear about your good news about the Internet and about Jake and the kids gifts. It is all good. Check back on your old notes there is note there from a lady that wants to help with your Internet problem. she left a phone number.
Post a Comment