Not much going on here. I have been going through my days one step at a time.
Job hunting has been very uneventful. A phone call here a phone call there, a resume there and application filled out here. I think he is past the no return, I think he screwed around for too long and now there is no hope of getting a job...He is basically on a work schedule, gets up, drinks some coffee and then it is hit the papers, hit the Internet classifieds, and the state wide job banks....We thought there was a couple of good ones, HA no such luck....November 1st is coming fast, and I have no idea what to do.....
I had to put the bears to rest last night, after making 6 my hands were screaming at me big time (I crochet them very tight so that the stuffing will not peak through) SO I picked up the Delft Blue and White yarn, and made a scarf for the Special Olympics World Games 2009....I was sent 4 skeins of the blue and one pound of the white, I have no idea if I will make all them scarves but I will make a few more for sure. Did start another bear this morning and need to finish that up...

Hope you are all having a wonderful day..............
1 comment:
Beautiful scarf Wendy. Don't give up honey, something will come along. I know it is hard to believe that but we have to believe that it can not stay like this.
Maybe you are more employable then him. Have you looked for work? You mentioned awhile back maybe working with your sister. He could stay home and take care of the kids while you work. Just a thought.
HUGS and PRAYERS always!
Post a Comment