Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Had to share






I just had to share a picture I received in my email today. It is from Saturday. We went to the Downtown Trick or Treat walk in Lapeer, and William got his picture taken. I said shucks I forgot my camera and the gentleman said to give my email and he would get it to me, and sure enough he did....The great thing is this man works for our little local free paper. SO maybe little man is going to be in the paper on Thursday. I will be looking for him...and let you know.






I have been working on Jack's afghan most of the day, that is after we cleaned up the house. Then once I put the kids to bed, I remembered that I had told a friend that I would make her some ornaments for her Christmas tree. She had said that she wanted to do a tree, this year, with all hand made ornaments. I got out a pattern I had found for an Icicle Angel made out of #10 crochet thread. It is actually very easy and I used a size C hook instead of the 00 they called for (because I do not have a 00) I am working on the third one. If I had some gold thread I would make a little halo for it. But out of all the colors I have there is not gold or even close to it....Oh well it is cute anyways.

Not much else has been going on, I a still taking it one day at a time. I don't like to think and don't really like to talk about it, so I just keep busy with the kids, house and crocheting.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, he looks so cute!!! Love all of the stuff you have been working on lately, but I think the afghans are my favorite

Anonymous said...

He is perfect for the holiday season with his hat. I can see why the guy shot the picture. Cute icicle too.

Aunt Kathy said...

I hadn't seen an icicle ornament before, I like it

Lil Knitter said...

Omg! He is way too cute!
I love those ornaments...they're so pretty. :)
Hugs!