Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Need help with a name




Can you help me come up with a name for my newest project. I have called them Head Hankies, then Head Cloths, and I just do not think that those names are right. So any suggestions would be great.



The pink and the purple are taken (already) and Brooke has requested a pink on for her friend and she has decided an Orange one for her. The green, yellow and white are going on the Etsy shop. I will be making more, Child and Adult size.






I had Brooke model one for me and William had to also. Since the day I had him model the bag, he thinks he is special to model stuff, even if it is not meant for a boy.
I am so glad you all have enjoyed the videos. I am sure there will be more to come in the future and maybe a REAL video, if I ever get the video camera out and charge the batteries, I will show off the kids in ACTION.....
Ok I am of to make some more of these.....
Hope everyone is having a beautiful day.........

8 comments:

The Jillybean said...

Hmmm, that is a hard one. The first thought that comes to mind is "Head-accessories" Then I though of "Tri-covers" since they are in the shape of triangles. Sorry, but that is the best I can come up with but I will continue to think on it.

SimplyMe said...

hummmmm, methinks you have the making of a good contest. I have no idea. AK is going nuts trying to think of the answer that's stuck somewhere in her head!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, There are similar patterns on crochet central and they are called kerchiefs or Triangle head scarves. Linda

Scarlet said...

I think that Head Scarf is a good name. They sure are beautiful. Did you create the pattern yourself? You are so very talented.

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Kerchief or triangular kerchief. They are adorable and she is cute in hers.

Hugs!!!

Lil Knitter said...

Brooke's the perfect model. Those are really cute. I actually kinda like the name Head Hankies.

Hugs!

pinkangel said...

I have to agree with Lil Knitter, I also like the name head hankies.
You sure are doing a lot with your PC lately.........Oh sooo talented. I just may have to give you a call to find out "How did you do that?"...

Loves Hugs!

The Jillybean said...

The only other thing I could come up with is Head-kerchiefs. I kept trying to think of something unique for you but I think my brain is on the fritz. Well, that and I am not overly creative in the first place.