

Today the kids got to play in the leaves...........It is a first for them....Boy did they have fun, daddy even joined in and I did also, but of course there is no pictures of me (I always have the camera)
It is a beautiful fall day, the sun is shining and it is in the high 50'S.....Perfect day to be outside. We came in after being out for 2 hours, they were getting hungry, and William was ready for a nap.......Well William crashed before I could get their lunch done and Brooke is eating at the moment, while watching "Sponge Bob" (double Yuck) I guess there is worse she could be wanting to watch....
It is a beautiful fall day, the sun is shining and it is in the high 50'S.....Perfect day to be outside. We came in after being out for 2 hours, they were getting hungry, and William was ready for a nap.......Well William crashed before I could get their lunch done and Brooke is eating at the moment, while watching "Sponge Bob" (double Yuck) I guess there is worse she could be wanting to watch....

Jack is outside with the land lords son, still....I don't know what he is doing, but I do hear the lawnmower every once in awhile.
I am really enjoying the knitting, in fact just a little too much. So I really need to put it down and get back to the afghans and cloths. I would love to be able to go out and buy some smaller needles, so that I can work with some fine cotton fleece I have...But that is out at the moment. Have to save every penny we do have left in the bank (which is not much) I guess it will be another year that I do not get any birthday presents, oh well I should be use to it by now. I do know that something better give, by the time Williams birthday comes along, and of course Christmas.........The kids will not suffer, some way some how, it will all work out and we will, one of these days, be a little better off, and a lot happier due to not worrying about the bills.

I go to bed at night, not wanting to go to sleep, and I wake up in the morning not wanting to get out of bed.........Thank God for my little angels, because they depend on me, so I can not just lay in the bed and vegetate. I think that is why I am enjoying the knitting so much, because I really have to concentrate on what I am doing, so my mind is occupied with stuff other than "money"

Well I hope everyone else is enjoying the beauty of life.......I may sometimes not think it is so beautiful, but then come to my senses..........Hey my proof is in the faces of my two little munchkins.........

Have a great day................
5 comments:
Looks like they had lots and lots of fun!! YEA!! :)
Woo Hoo....that looks like fun. We don't have enough leaves to get to do that. The kids are so cute!
This brought back memories of when I was a kid growing up in Michigan and we used to roll and play in the leaves too. Your children are so beautiful. Thanks for stirring up some wonderful memories for me.
*hugs*
Scarlet
What a blast! I really like how the pictures pop with that new dark background. I'd have to say that your kids are so cute, but that last pic of Jack is priceless. Ahhhh, the things we do for love (during parenting).
Passing the sudafed and the benadryl your way
hugs
That is one of the things I love about Michigan. The changing of seasons. And the leaves in the fall are so much fun. Love the sound when they are dry, love the colors when they are changing, love the smell when they are burning. Beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment