Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Start of Fall colors.........


I took some pictures today of the start of the changing colors of Fall, here in Michigan..... There have been many times in the past years that I have not even noticed that the leaves have changed, until it is time to rake them up..... I was always too busy or just didn't notice.... But this year I am not going to let it pass without notice........


Brooke had school today, it was a somber day, because she knew that when we dropped her off that daddy would not be home to pick her up..... She had an off day at school, the teachers knew that daddy was going back on the road, so they basically let her go about her day as she saw fit. Which I do not think was the right way, But I was not there to say otherwise. Brooke did not want to come home after school, but she did not want to stay at school either. She just knew that Jack was gone and did not want to come to the house. We had to though, I again did not get any sleep due to my allergies kicking me in the butt and lungs. I have had to depend on my inhaler quite abit to just get by. Brooke informed me that she did not want to go back to school, but hopefully that changes on Thursday. I will be staying with her, because they will be short a teacher and I was asked to help out. So we shall see how that goes......



We were invited to my parents for dinner....I wish I would have said no, I am just so tired, but I know that Brooke has been wanting to see Rachel, so hopefully her day will end on a happier note.


I should be taking a nap, since the kids both are, but I had so much to catch up with, since Jack threw off my schedule, that I decided to do my work instead. I know I will regret it later, when I am dead on my feet and the kids are full of energy.






I have some how gotten mixed up with Campbells soup labels........I was sent home with a bag full to cut out the UPC's..... Then I also had to sort them, by the ones that are 1 point and the ones that are 5 points. I had a total of 359 labels. Since that was dropped on me I also printed up a letter to the parents, to help get them motivated to save, and also get their family members to do so. Since Head Start is a federally funded program for low income families or families with special needs children, there is not much extra money to be used for classroom supplies, computer software, etc. So the labels are a good way to get some stuff for the children. I just need to remember to save the labels. It has been many moons since I had to do that. It was a big thing when I was in elementary school, we even had contests for the person who brought the most and for the class that had the most. So maybe I should get with the coordinater and see about some incentives for everyone to do their best on collecting them.





Well my munchkins have decided that it is time to wake up. It is actually a good thing, since they have only napped for about 1 1/2 hours, that means I might get to bed early tonight.

Hope everyone is having a blessed day.............

No comments: