Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lovely allergies.....


Runny noses, watery eyes, sneezing fits..........That is what our day has consisted of today...
Poor William looks so pathetic his eyes are all puffy, red and watery and his nose is just running like a fountain............I have been chasing him all day with a tissue, and now it has come to sneaking up on him because as soon as he sees the tissue he is gone..........he has got to be getting a sore nose, so after he goes to sleep I will put some Vaseline on it.
It was another day of Brooke not wanting to leave school, she started yelling "I am not going home" I had to pick her up and carry her out to the car. She just can not get it through her head that all the kids are going home, it is not just her. I think that I will wait to get her after all the other kids leave, and then maybe she will catch on.
Not a very crafty day today, not that I have not pick it up on more that one occasion, but something (or someone) else has ended up taking over my attention.
I am a little upset that I missed most of "Ugly Betty" Oh well I will catch up next week.. Right now "Grey's Anatomy" is on and so if I sound like I do not know what I am talking about, then it is because most of my attention is diverted to the T.V. Last night it was "Ghost Hunters". I can not wait until Sunday, now that will be a full night of T.V. I will have to remember to record "Extreme home makeover" for Jack. The kids are not liking the new season of shows, they are missing their shows like "Sponge Bob" (yuck) and those shows on Disney. Oh well they will get use to the T.V. not being theirs all day.
Poor Brooke swallowed a big chunk of apple and is having pains, I keep telling her it will get better, to just sit and relax.
Well I am going to get off here and maybe try to put 2 little munchkins to sleep....They are feeling the effects of the allergy medicine, but are fighting it, so I will have to help them give in to the sleepiness.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful day.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for better health for all. Love the pic.